Application for the Bob Gregory Honours International Scholarship in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The funding programme encourages excellent students who want to commence a Bachelor of Economics (Honours) programme at the Research School of Economics in Australia. Australian National University will award up to 10 scholarships to interested students. The grant is valued at an amount of $10,000 for the academic session 2020/2021.
Established in 1946, Australian National University is a world-leading university that offers a wide range of accommodation options for students. It is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world for several disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOB GREGORY HONOURS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelor of Economics (Honours) program.
- Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Students admitted to the Bachelor of Economics (Honours) program.
- Enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which The grant is awarded.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
BOB GREGORY HONOURS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grasp this wonderful opportunity, students must take admission in a Bachelor of Economics (Honours) program at the Australian National University. After being registered, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered.
Application must include:
- Must provide complete documentation, including a certified or coloured copy of testamur and final transcript (except for ANU students). Applicants must also attach a maximum THREE-page document detailing their research proposal to their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below