Application for the BOLASHAK Funding for Republic of Kazakhstan in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The study program is accessible for those applicants who wish to undertake a PhD degree coursework at the university in Australia. The university will provide funding for: Tuition fees for the full period of study, Stipend for the full period of study (paid directly to the student by CIP), and
Cost of Overseas Student Health Cover.
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia that was founded in 1964. It offers various degree programs for the students. Their mission is to help build a sustainably secure, prosperous and just world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOLASHAK FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from the Republic of Kazakhstan students.
- The PhD support will be awarded in Research priorities include, but are not limited to the following Specific Research Disciplines: Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Technical Sciences, Historical Sciences, Economics and Management, Philosophical Sciences, Philological Sciences, Psychological Sciences, Humanities, Political Sciences, Cultural Studies, Earth Sciences, Medical Specialties, Law, Pedagogical Sciences
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution.
- Minimum overall GPA of 4.38 on a 7 point scale and GPA of 5.25 at 300 levels is required for admission.
- Applicants must meet a high level of English language proficiency.
BOLASHAK FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For the grant, new applicants apply by completing the Online HDR candidature and application via the Online Application System.
Application must include:
- A research proposal (a short paragraph is sufficient), CV, a copy of the passport must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below