Application for the Bolashak International Funding in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Dundee in UK.
This wonderful educational opportunity is activated for undertaking a PhD or Postgraduate degree level program and open for the citizens from Kazakhstan.The educational award will cover the cost of accommodation, living, and tuition fee.
The University of Dundee was established in 1881 as a university college and gained its independent university status in 1967. It is a public research university which ranked within the top 40 universities in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOLASHAK INTERNATIONAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Kazakhstan are eligible.
- They can join a PhD or Postgraduate degree program in the field of Anatomy/ Forensic Anthropology/Forensic and Medical Art, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Dentistry, Education, Law, Mathematics, and Psychology at the university.
- Candidates must reside in Kazakhstan and have International Fee Status, as confirmed by the University of Dundee.
- Students have to demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
BOLASHAK INTERNATIONAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In terms of applying to the award, candidates need to take admission in a PhD or Postgraduate degree course at the university. And then, they will be automatically awarded from the grant.
Application must include:
- Copies of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a passport, and language proficiency certificate to attached with the application. An undergraduate degree is essential for the program.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below