Application for the Bologna Study Grants for International Students in Italy – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bologna in Italy.
The University of Bologna, founded in 1088, was the first university and is the oldest in the world. It was the first place of study to use the term universities for the corporations of students and masters which came to define the institution, located in Bologna, Italy. The University of Bologna offers to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for a.y. 2020/21: study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2); and tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1). The study grants and the tuition fee waivers are assigned on the basis of SAT and GRE, for one academic year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOLOGNA STUDY GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- They are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to their chosen degree program, issued by an institution outside of the Italian educational system;
- International students are eligible to apply for these study grants.
- Grants are available for pursuing first, single or second-cycle degree programs.
- Grants are awarded in all subjects available at the University of Bologna.
- you are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well
- you will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
- if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT test
- if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
- you are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
- GRE and SAT scores are required. The qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single or Second Cycle degree program were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one year title, the prior qualification will be considered too.
BOLOGNA STUDY GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application must be submitted exclusively through Studenti Online.
Application must include:
- Applicants must obligatorily attach with their application are a copy of their currently valid passport. EU citizens can attach a copy of their identity document, copy of the score report of the SAT test (for students registering for First Cycle or Single Cycle degrees) or GRE test (for students registering for Second Cycle degrees).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below