Application for the Bonamy Dobree School of English PGR Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
The main purpose of this educational award is to attract international students to take part in the full-time doctoral degree program for three years at the university in the UK. The university offers full international fees and £12,000 of maintenance for three years (subject to satisfactory academic progress).
The School of English is a part of the University of Leeds that provides innovative teaching and research environment. It offers undergraduate, masters and research degree programs for the eligible students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PGR SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students (outside the UK) are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Doctoral degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must have at least a first-class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
- The criteria for entry for some research degrees may be higher, for example, several faculties, also require a Masters degree.
- The minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study is an IELTS of 6.5 overall with at least 6 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid. Some schools and faculties have a higher requirement.
PGR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications are invited from candidates in receipt of a nine-digit student identification number who are seeking a scholarship to support their PhD studies within the School.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must upload your research proposal, details of staff members you’d like to be your supervisor(s), a sample of your own recently written work on a relevant topic, two academic references and copies of your degree certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below