Application for the Bond Postgraduate Research Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at thein in Australia.
The Bond University Postgraduate Award provides an opportunity for outstanding commencing candidates to receive a living allowance of $26,288.00 p.a. (indexed annually) for up to three years.
As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalized and transformational student experience.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOND RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The award is available for both Australian and international students.
- In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the required academic entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.
- The grant is open to students who are studying a PhD Doctorate by Research and hold a valid Letter of offer for enrollment at Bond University.
- Previous applicants for programmes , who have been unsuccessful, are not eligible to re-apply.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
BOND RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Step 1 – Expression of Interest Your first step is to lodge an HDR Expression of Interest. Once your Expression of Interest has been accepted, you will be required to make an application for admission to an HDR Doctoral program through the relevant Faculty.
- Step 2 – Find a Supervisor To start this process, click on the Find a Supervisor button.
- Step 3 – Admission to Bond University To start this process, click on the Apply for admission button.
- Step 4 – Apply for a Scholarship Once your application for admission has been approved, and you have received your Letter of Offer, you may then apply for a scholarship through the Apply for Scholarship button.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below