Application for the Bond Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships for International Student in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bond University in Australia.
Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants. These financial aid positions will award up to 50% tuition remission for students chosen for the program. Students from any country may apply.
Bond University aims to offer the best and brightest students from around the globe, with tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership, and sporting achievements.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOND EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible for these endowments.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for programmes – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Currently, reside outside of Australia.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
BOND EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is online. Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this application.
- Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.
- You will be required to provide supporting documentation to complete the application. Note that original or certified hard copies of transcripts are required before an unconditional offer can be made.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Tertiary Preparation Programs
- Vocational education and training qualifications (Certificate IV and above)
- Prior to higher education experience (at this university or another)
- Certificates of completion / Testamur
- A key/guide to a grading system/grading scale
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Office English language translations of documents not in English
- English Language Results (See English requirements for further details)
- Professional or para-professional qualifications/experience
- Employment experience verified by a statement of service from the employer on letterhead or via email stating the position title and length of service and a very brief statement on the tasks undertaken
- Resume / CV
- Any other documents required for specific programs.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 12 February, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below