Application for the Bond Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships for International Student in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Bond University in Australia.
Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants. These financial aid positions will award up to 50% tuition remission for students chosen for the program. Students from any country may apply.
Bond University aims to offer the best and brightest students from around the globe, with tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership, and sporting achievements.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOND EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- International students are eligible for these scholarships.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, strong leadership skills, and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants.
BOND EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download the Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below