Application for the Boot Camp Scholarships for Sierra Leone Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Freetown Business School in USA.
The study award is open to outstanding students who want to apply for the boot camp programme in Sierra Leone. The Freetown Business School will provide the amount of Le3,500,000 and will cover the six (6) day intensive boot camp (including tea/lunch breaks; course materials and support) and post-boot camp support activities to participants (recruitment, monitoring and advisory).
The Freetown Business School was founded in February 2017 by three senior Sierra Leonean Professionals, Christine Sesay, Alfred Akibo-Betts, and Violet Asgill. They focus on producing students with high academic qualifications in certain sectors who are set out with little or no practical skills to run and develop organizations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOOT CAMP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Sierra Leone are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be dedicated and committed to attend all sessions, participate and follow all rules
- Applicants who will have to prove that they deserve the program when completing the registration form
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Students must hold a Bachelor Degree or a Tertiary Education Diploma
- Aspirants must be fluent in spoken and written English.
BOOT CAMP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity , students must have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of national ID card.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below