Application for the BoroDrive Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the BoroDrive in USA.
This program holds a motive of financially assisting students in acquiring further education at any university across the United States. The deserving students will get $2000 to pay his/her all expenses associated with the study. The award amount is $2,000. The applicant can use this award to cover expenses associated with their studies.
BoroDrive is a well-known consumer financing platform helping students across the United States get access to auto loan since 2015. The purpose of BoroDrive is to fixing credit system and breaking the traditions of an outdated financial system.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BORODRIVE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from any part of the world can avail this lucky chance.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree courses in any subject areas
- To win this award, you will need to have the following credentials:
- Must be an international student
- Applicants must have excellent achievement and great potential in academic, extracurricular activities or social fields
- Applicants must be undergraduate and master program students.
- Admission requirements vary from one university to another and from one course to another. However, you must have the following to study in the US:
- An excellent past academic record
- Relevant work experience has shown on a strong CV
- To prove your English language ability, you can provide;
- TOEFL iBT 68 and 80 for direct entry in the bachelor program
- TOEFL iBT 79 and 95 for direct admission in the master program.
BORODRIVE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application process is entirely online. Candidates will need to fill out an online application form and attach required documents.
Application must include:
- The personal statement, transcript, and recommendation letter, if any.
- Applications are on Rolling basis.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below