Application for the Boustany Foundation Grants for International Students in Singapore – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Yale-NUS College in USA.
This programme aims to support graduate studies of promising domestic and international students who want to study at Yale NUS. The applicants must have undertaken a master or PhD programme in the field of Astronomy, Business, or Philosophy to be eligible to receive the benefits of this award. The applicants that will be selected for the Boustany Foundation support will receive funds to cover partial tuition fee of the programme applied for.
Yale-NUS College is an autonomous college of liberal arts in Singapore under the National University of Singapore and teaches programmes that are designed for students who are interested in public health, policy or the environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOUSTANY FOUNDATION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- MBA in the field of Astronomy, Business, and Philosophy is eligible to apply for.
- The applicants are required to apply and be accepted in an eligible programme.
- The applicants must compulsorily submit GMAT or GRE scores to secure an admission at Yale-NUS.
- The students are required to submit results of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL –100, IELTS – 7.0, and Duolingo – 120.
BOUSTANY FOUNDATION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must apply for their choice of Master’s programme through the university portal. Applicants are required to submit their CV with a photo, acceptance letter and GMAT scores to
Application must include:
- Transcripts or academic records
- Two letter of recommendation
- Receipt of application fee
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below