Application for the BP Awards for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
The BP Scholarships are intended to encourage and support students with a passion for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. The grant is open to all undergraduate students (International and UK/EU) who are in their first year. BP will offer scholarships to up to 10 students from the University of Birmingham for 2019, Each scholarship is worth up to £9,000, with scholars receiving £3,000 from their second year for the duration of their degree (up to four years), The grant is not intended to cover fees but offer students support with the costs of resources and living.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university situated in the United Kingdom. At the university students will be an active part of a leading academic community, working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BP AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and UK/EU can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
- All undergraduate students (International and UK/EU) who are in their first year, studying on an eligible program are eligible to apply.
- Students who have a passion for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics are eligible to apply for this award.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English,
BP AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to an eligible program at the university. After taking admission, students are automatically considered for the opportunity and do not need to submit a separate application.
Application must include:
- The application process is as follows:
- Complete a BP online application form. The 2019 application deadline is to be confirmed.
- Complete a situational judgment questionnaire
- Complete an online psychometric test in numeracy and verbal reasoning
- Face-to-face interviews on campus with the BP recruitment team
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 13, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below