Application for the BP MSc Petroleum Data Management Scholarship in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Aberdeen in UK.
The grant is available for UK and EU students who are commencing in the full-time Petroleum Data Management MSc program in September 2019.The studentship will be awarded worth up to £14,500 towards your tuition fee.
As Scotland’s third-oldest university, the University of Aberdeen has approximately 13,500 students from undergraduate to doctoral level, including many international students. It is consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DATA MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from UK and EU.
- Master degree coursework in Petroleum Data Management.
- To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to hold an offer of admission to the full-time Petroleum Data Management MSc program commencing in September 2019.
- For being accepted, seekers need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- To study for a degree at the University of Aberdeen it is essential that you can speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
DATA MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying to this education award, aspirants are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- Must attach the personal statement including the following information and be around 500 words: Your reasons for applying for the BP scholarship, why you have chosen your particular program of study, how the MSc Petroleum Data Management relates to your career aspirations.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 21st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below