The application for the BPI Data Science/Analytics Fellowship Program for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Arcadia University for all International Students in USA.
The Arcadia University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Fellowship. The Arcadia University has set-up a tertiary fellowship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. Arcadia University has allocated fellowship specifically for the following fields below.
The Arcadia University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Data Science/Analytics Fellowship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DATA SCIENCE/ANALYTICS FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
The eligibility are:
- College student or recent graduate
- Be available for the full duration of the fellowship, full-time (40 hours/week)
- You‡re passionate about analytics, and it shows through your coursework, school projects, and internships.
- Have experience (even if it‡s just in a classroom) with some of the tools we use to analyze data and build things: R and SQL (analytics); Python and SQL (tech); or R / SPSS (survey operations)
- Self-motivated with high levels of organization and attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving environment while managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DATA SCIENCE/ANALYTICS FELLOWSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.