Application for the Brescia International Entrance Scholarships in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Brescia University College in Canada.
The educational award is accessible for talented students who are going to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. The Brescia University College will provide an award amount of $1500 to $3500 to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.
Brescia University College is a public liberal college which is officially a Catholic institution located in London, Ontario, Canada. It offers undergraduate programmes in management and organisational studies, arts and science, and a postgraduate degree in foods and nutritional sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRESCIA ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate course
- To be eligible, the applicants must have applied for an approved course at the university.
- All applicants of the baccalaureate degree program must have a high school diploma with excellent scores.
- Applicants must have TOEFL Internet-based (iBT), Paper-based (PBT), and the TWE, IELTS International, Canadian Academic English Language, Pearson Test Of English Academic, Cambridge English Exams, MELAB, and CanTEST
BRESCIA ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this award, students who will select to study in an approved course at Brescia University. They will be eligible to apply for this application.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the candidate might be asked to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below