Application for the Brian C. Jenson Scholarships for Danish Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Brian C. Jensen in USA.
All Danish students who want to get funded through this programme can apply for this application for the academic session 2021/2022 in the USA. Brian C. Jensen will provide an award of amount $1000 to the outstanding eligible danish students in the USA.
Brian C. Jenson is a physician with deep determination and resolve. He is eager to make a difference in the lives of young people who, due to their lack of opportunities, are unable to achieve their academic goals. The prices are considerably higher for international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRIAN C. JENSON SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Denmark
- Graduate, postgraduate research or master’s degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Must be deserving candidates from Denmark.
- Must hold previous year’s degrees with good result.
- Students must be currently paying for their tuition themselves.
- You need a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with clear curricular criteria to be qualified for admission to a graduate degree.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
BRIAN C. JENSON SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in a graduate, postgraduate research, or master’s degree program through via email to[email protected].
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit an essay on the topic of ‘Business and Economic Lessons that the US Could Learn from Denmark. (800-word max)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1st, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below