Application for the Bright Minds Fellowships for EU/EEA and Dutch Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Utrecht University in Netherlands.
The scholarship aims to attract and retain talented students from a broad range of backgrounds, as well as stimulate and support global excellence and diversity in the students.
Utrecht University is a wide-range, international research university of high standing. It is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands and one of the largest in Europe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRIGHT MINDS FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU/EEA including Dutch students are eligible to apply for the fellowships.
- The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Have applied for a Master’s Program at Utrecht University.
- Will be starting their Master’s Program at Utrecht University in September 2020.
- Will be working to complete their first Master’s degree.
- Have shown academic achievement in their previous studies.
- Bring an element of diversity to the UU community.
- For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
BRIGHT MINDS FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Scan of your passport or EU national ID card valid at the start of the program, evidence of previous education, curriculum vitae and motivation letter and two letters of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below