Application for the Bristol Postgraduate Placements for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bristol in UK.
The bursaries are only available for one-year postgraduate taught programmes. These awards cover between 25 and 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of course.
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It is ranked within the top 5% of universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science).
- You are eligible to apply for the opportunity if you have applied to study any one-year, full-time postgraduate taught programme, excluding Distance-Learning programmes at the University of Bristol starting in 2019. Applicants must be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes.
- Before applying for the opportunity you have to apply at Bristol University in 2020.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity applicants must submit the online application form by this given link: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-form/
Application must include:
- For the supporting documents, you should contact the admission staff.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below