Application for the British Academy/Leverhulme Small Research Grants in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the British Academy in UK.
The aim of the program is to support students to pursue research and cover-up to £10,000 in value or cost of the expenses arising from a defined research project.The program will be awarded £10,000.
The British Academy is the United Kingdom’s national academy of the humanities and the social sciences. It receives an annual grant from the Department for Business, Innovation, and Skills (BIS)
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SMALL RESEARCH GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Co-applicants may be from anywhere in the world, but the Principal Applicant must be ordinarily resident in the UK are eligible to apply.
- : Awards are available to pursue a research program in the field of humanities and social sciences.
- Awards are open to postdoctoral scholars (or equivalent) who are ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom. Applications require the approval of the applicant’s employing institution but are not limited to those of any particular status (e.g. Lecturer, Professor, etc). The application may be made by independent scholars (who should choose ‘independent scholar’ as the relevant choice from the list of organizations in Flexi-Grant).
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
SMALL RESEARCH GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply for the award online
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 6, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below