Application for the British Chevening Scholarships Scholarship at any university in the UK for the September 2019 entry is now open.
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The programme offers awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRITISH CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
• Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
• Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
• Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK
• Have at least two years’ work experience
• Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 11 July 2019
• Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 11 July 2019 either by taking an English language test or claiming an exemption based on the UKVI exempt categories
BRITISH CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page. Applications close on 12:00 GMT, 6 November 2018.