Application for the British Council-IELTS Awards for International Students to Study Abroad – 2021. Entry is now open at the British Council in Abroad.
Applications are invited for British Council-IELTS Award to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level at an institution of higher education in Germany. International students are eligible to apply for this award. The British Council IELTS Award is worth between £3,000 up to a maximum of £10,000 depending on the tuition fees of the institution attended by the winner and will go towards the cost of tuition fees of the individual’s selected course. The award applies only to courses in the 2021–22 academic year (i.e. starting August 2021 onwards) and will be paid directly to the institution. If the tuition fees of the successful candidate are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated to support other runners-up.
The British Council-IELTS Award award is worth from a minimum of £3,000 up to a maximum of £10,000 depending on the tuition fees of the institution attended by the winner and will go towards the cost of tuition fees of the individual’s selected course.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRITISH COUNCIL-IELTS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this award.
- Award is available to learn any of the courses offered.
- For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- be aged 18 years or over on 31 July 2021
- have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre in Germany and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 1 June 2021 and 10 June 2021 issued by the British Council in Germany
- have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test
- be planning to enrol in 2021–22 academic year (i.e. starting August 2020 onwards) on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a university or other institution of higher education in Germany or abroad, which accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements. The tuition fees for the programme of choice must be a minimum of £3,000.
- be able to provide an acceptance letter from the relevant educational organisation by 30 June 2021 at the latest.
- The successful applicant will demonstrate a commitment to networking within the IELTS community and sharing their experience with other IELTS candidates. They must have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test.
BRITISH COUNCIL-IELTS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Take the IELTS test at a British Council authorised centre in Germany and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 1 June 2021 and 10 June 2021 issued by the British Council in Germany.
- Complete and submit the online application form by 14:00 (German time) on 10 June 2021.
- Check the IELTS official recognition list to find out if the educational organisation of your choice accepts IELTS.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 28, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below