Application for the British Spanish Society Scholarships for United Kingdom and Spanish in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the King’s College London in UK.
The Society’s aim is to provide support for a course or research project which would not be possible without this additional funding. The applicants have an opportunity to receive seven Awards of £5000-£6000 each.
The British-Spanish Society is a registered charity whose object is to promote friendship and understanding between the people of Britain and Spain through knowledge of each other’s customs, institutions, history and way of life.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRITISH SPANISH SOCIETY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available to students from the United Kingdom and Spanish.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in all subjects.
- Applicants may be undergraduates in their final year or be postgraduates seeking, for example, to extend existing qualifications or to carry forward research already initiated.
- Candidates should already have been unconditionally accepted at the University of their choice and be able to provide written confirmation of this (a scanned copy of your acceptance letter will suffice).
BRITISH SPANISH SOCIETY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application.
Application must include:
- Valid application packs must include a completed application form (below), scanned copy of your passport or identity card, scanned copy of the letter of acceptance from your academic institution and Letter/s of reference from an academic sponsor.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below