Application for the Brock Scholars Program for Domestic & International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Tennessee in USA.
This is a four-year interdisciplinary program available for both domestic and international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Tennessee. The university will provide all the following expenses: William E. Brock, Jr. Scholarship worth $2,000 per year and renewable for eight semesters. The scholarship can be combined with other UTC scholarships. Recipients of the program who live on campus are required to live in the Honors College Living-Learning Community their freshman year, Non-Tennessee residents receive a waiver of out-of-state tuition fees, Intensive personal academic advisement and guidance, Annual cultural stipend to attend the selected symphony, opera, cinema and theatre performances, Opportunities to attend and make presentations at academic and professional conferences around the country, including the National Collegiate Honors Council conference, Opportunities to travel for academic credit with other Honors College students and faculty, and Program-sponsored social events and special programs throughout the year.
Established in 1886, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a public university that offers over 140 undergraduate majors and concentrations, and over 50 undergraduate minors.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BROCK SCHOLARS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Maintain a 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Make at least 24 hours of progress towards graduation each academic year
- Make reasonable progress toward completion of the Brock Scholars curriculum, as determined by an Honors College advisor
- Register for and attend the appropriate honours studies course (1000, 2000, 3000 or 4000) each year
- Maintain an e-portfolio demonstrating their learning and accomplishments
- Apply and register for two semesters (four hours total) senior honours thesis
- Abide by the rules of conduct for all students set forth in the UTC Student Handbook
- All freshmen under 21 years of age must graduate with a regular diploma from an accredited or state-approved high school or complete a GED.
- You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.
BROCK SCHOLARS PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Please submit a Resume, Essay, and two recommendations
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below