Application for the Brunei Regional Scholarships for Brunei Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Essex in UK.
The grant is made available to students who are residents of Brunei commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Essex. The grant will offer a tuition fees discount as an award.
The University of Essex is a public research university ranked 370th in the QS World University Rankings 2020 for its commitment to a culture of collaboration, agility and teamwork, sharing good practices, promoting learning and skills across departments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRUNEI REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Brunei Students are eligible.
- The students should be classified as international student for fee purposes.
- The students should be entirely self-funding their studies.
- The students must be residents of Brunei.
- The students must be in the first year of their undergraduate degree course in 2021-2022.
- All undergraduate degree courses ad subjects available at the University of Essex are eligible to apply for.
- The students must hold relevant education or diploma to be admitted to an undergraduate programme at Essex.
- The applicants are required to submit the results of the following tests: TOEFL IBT – 76 – 88 overall, IELTS – 0 – 6.0 overall, PTE – 50 – 58 overall, Trinity ISE – Pass overall, Cambridge English Qualification – 169 – 176 overall, and KITE – 426 – 475.
BRUNEI REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must apply online to their choice of the undergraduate degree programme and complete the application process. No separate application is required.
Application must include:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 19th July, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below