Application for the BrWellington Accounting Scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia.
The educational award is open for the Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen. Its purpose is to help deserving candidates in providing financial support. The Swinburne University of Technology will provide the value of The grant is $7,500. Payment will be made for students studying full-time – $3,750 per year over two years and for students studying part-time – $1,875 per year over four years.
Established in 1908, Swinburne University of Technology is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It was ranked 43rd in art and design and has now become one of Australia and the world’s best art and design schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRWELLINGTON ACCOUNTING SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Australia and New Zealand citizens.
- Single or double Business undergraduate degree with a major in Accounting at the university.
- Must be enrolled part-time or full-time in an eligible course.
- Must be a continuing Swinburne student in Semester 1, 2021.
- Must be in their first or second year of study: First-year applicants – completion of at least 50 credit points (4 units)and Second-year applicants – completion of at least 100 credit points (8 units) with no more than four exemptions. Must-Have achieved a distinction average in studies to date
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
BRWELLINGTON ACCOUNTING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To get enrolled for the program applicants must take admission at the university. After that, applicants must submit an online application form.
- For taking admission at the university, students must meet the documents required of the chosen program
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below