Application for the BSU International Recognition Scholarships in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Ball State University in USA.
The educational award is designed to provide financial support for talented and ambitious students. This grant will be awarded for a maximum of eight semesters to undergraduate study.
Founded in 1918, Ball State University (Ball State or BSU) is a public research university in Muncie, Indiana. It offers about 120 undergraduate majors and 130 minor areas of study and more than 100 masters’, doctoral, certificate, and specialist degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5.
- Must participate as full-time, degree-seeking students in on-campus courses.
- Applicants must submit previous year degrees or certificates with an excellent academic result from a recognized college or university.
- Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered in an undergraduate degree programme, students must take admission at the university.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st December, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below