Application for the BUas Bachelor Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Breda University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands.
The educational bursary is furnished to support non-EU/EEA students who want to apply for the bachelor’s degree program at BUas in the Netherlands.
Breda University of Applied Sciences is a vocational university in the Netherlands that was founded in 1966. It offers 18 full-time bachelor’s degree programmes and two master degree programmes for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUAS BACHELOR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from non-EU/EEA countries.
- Pursuing a bachelors degree in Applied Sciences.
- Possesses a non-EU/EEA nationality
- will be registered for his/her first year as a student at BUas
- Meets the visa requirements for entering and residing in the Netherlands as a foreigner
- Has obtained a minimum of 48 ECTS during the preceding academic year
- An International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma
- A European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma
- Another secondary or high school diploma that equals the Dutch vwo diploma
- Students can proof their evidence of English language by the following test scores:
- CAE with a minimum subscore for Speaking of 169
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, with a minimum subscore for Speaking of 169
- IELTS test minimum overall band score of 6.0
- TOEFL test minimum score of 80 internet-based.
BUAS BACHELOR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, candidates have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Students must have to submit the high school transcripts, copy of passport and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below