Application for the Built Environment Postgraduate Silver Award for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Salford in UK.
To win this application, all you need to apply for a full-time, on-campus master’s course in the built environment subject group of programs at the university. The scholarship scheme is worth £1500 that will cover all the educational expenses of the deserving candidates.
Officially established as Royal Technical Institute in 1896, University of Salford is research-based higher education institution with a successful global presence. It has around 20,000 students enrolled in its wonderful campuses, and 2,500 staff.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE SILVER AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be applying for the first year of study on a full-time, on-campus Masters program in the Built Environment subject group of programs
- Must hold an offer for an eligible program, achieve at least a second class lower degree
- Must be international students.
- The grant is open for following degree programs
- MSc Building Surveying
- MSc Project Management in Construction
- MSc Quantity Surveying
- MSc Real Estate and Property Management
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc BIM and Digital Built Environments
- All nationalities.
- The minimum requirement to get direct entry in this program is a minimum of a lower second class honours degree.
- You must provide one of the evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English:
- TOEFL IBT and TOELF IBT: 79 overall including minimum listening – 17; reading – 18; writing – 17; speaking – 20
- Pearsons: 60 = 6.5 IELTS, 53 = 6.0 IELTS, 51 = 5.5 IELTS
- Duolingo English Test 90-115 with scores IELTS 5.5 = 90 / 6.0 = 95 / 6.5 = 100.
POSTGRADUATE SILVER AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you have been admitted to study in one of the relevant courses given above, then you will automatically be considered for this application program. There is no need for a separate application.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below