Application for the Bushnell Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Bushnell University in USA.
This scholarship is valued at $12,000. All new international students taking part in an undergraduate course at Bushnell University can qualify for this opportunity. The total value of The grant is $12,000. This amount will help deserving candidates earn higher education at this leading education.
Bushnell University’s doors were opened in 1895. Since then, the university has been committed to preparing students to lead successful lives within a Christ-centered environment. It delivers excellent academic programs in a plethora of fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUSHNELL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants can be from any nationality
- Entrants must have admitted into an undergraduate programme at Bushnell University.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Entrants must have a high school diploma to be considered for an undergraduate course at Bushnell University.
- Entrants who belong to any non-English speaking country are required to submit official exam results demonstrating their English proficiency. This institution recognizes TOEFL and IELTS.
BUSHNELL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students, whose application for admission has been accepted, can send their application for this application programme. Applicants are required to provide a recommendation letter from a leader in their church or community.
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide a recommendation letter and bank statement or certificate of balance prepared within the last six months or a scholarship letter with your application as proof of your financial resources.
- Applications is Rolling basis throughout the year.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below