Application for the Business and Law International Partner Institutions Bursary in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Deakin University in Australia.
The funding programme assists talented and deserving students who want to commence a bachelor’s degree and postgraduate degree coursework. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2022/2023. Deakin University is offering 10% of your student contribution (tuition fees) to assist students in paying for their university fees and all study costs.
Students at Deakin University have access to world-class programmes, services, and opportunities. It is a modern and open-minded Australian institution that was founded in 1974. It is among the top 1% of universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PARTNER INSTITUTIONS BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Europe, United Kingdom, United States, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, and Africa Students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in Business and Law
- be a new student who commences their course at Deakin between Trimester 1 2019 to Trimester 3 2023
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree within the Faculty of Business and Law
- Applicants must be international student.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
INTERNATIONAL PARTNER INSTITUTIONS BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at Deakin University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below