Application for the Business and Management Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queen Mary University of London in UK.
There are fifty opportunities available for overseas applicants to study a postgraduate degree program at the QMUL in the United Kingdom. The applications are open for the year 2022/2023. The studentship will provide £2000 for outstanding students for a full-time Master’s program at the School of Business and Management.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. The university ranked 110th in the world and 13th best global university in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications from Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- MA and M.Sc in the following courses:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MA Creative Industries and Arts Organisation
- MA Heritage Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- Candidates must have achieved a UK first-class honors degree (or equivalent), and those who are on course to achieve a First.
- Applicants must be domiciled in one of the 15 eligible countries.
- Students must have a good second class honors degree from a UK university (except clinical medical or dental), a recognized equivalent from an accredited overseas institution or an equivalent professional qualification.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability by providing the IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, you are obliged to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. There is no separate application required for the grant.
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for degree transcripts, Referee details. Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume and copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below