Application for the Business Communications Online Course in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of British Columbia in UK.
In this course, applicants will learn how to communicate effectively in a business setting: understand diverse audiences and build sound arguments. The course is ongoing. You will learn strategies for honing your communication style, improving clarity, conciseness and impact. By the end of the course, you will be able to think strategically about all forms of communication, and communicate with diverse audiences.
The University of British Columbia is a global centre for research and teaching, consistently ranked among the 40 best universities in the world. Since 1915, UBC’s West Coast spirit has embraced innovation and challenged the status quo. Its entrepreneurial perspective encourages students, staff and faculty to challenge convention, lead discovery and explore new ways of learning. At UBC, bold thinking is given a place to develop into ideas that can change the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Build sound and logical arguments using the best evidence available
- Communicate effectively in a business setting
- Understand how to communicate with diverse audiences
- Create a variety of effective and clearly written supporting business documents to better communicate
BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)
- Applications is Ongoing.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below