Application for the Business funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Tasmania in Australia.
The program is open to encourage high performing international students to pursue undergraduate, honors, and postgraduate degree coursework in semester 1 or 2, 2020.For single degree programs, each grant will cover 100% of registered tuition fees for the duration of the course and for combined degree programs, the studentship will cover 50% of registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUSINESS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students from Indonesia, Latin America, Malaysia/Singapore, and Vietnam.
- Undergraduate, honors and a postgraduate degree in Professional Accounting
- The applicant has an offer of a full-time place in an onshore TSBE undergraduate, honors or postgraduate coursework degree (excluding Master of Professional Accounting and Master of Professional Accounting Specializations), commencing in Semester 1 or 2, 2020.
- All students wishing to study at the University Tasmania (UTAS) must meet the minimum academic entry requirements
- .For those seekers who are nationals of and currently residing in a country where English is NOT the official language, evidence of an accepted English language test must be provided such as IELTS, TOEFL or PTE.
BUSINESS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In the event to grasp this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate, honors and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can download and submit the award application form to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Must attach the statement of personal information, a written response of approximately 500 words detailing: How will your Business or Economics degree at the University of Tasmania guarantee your future and how will you use your qualification in the future?
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 17, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below