Application for the Business Informatics, Systems & Accounting Full PhD Scholarship in for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Henley Business School in UK.
This is a full studentship is open to both UK & International candidates who have a plan to pursue a PhD degree at the university for three years. these endowments cover full fees and £15,000 stipend for 1 year. It is renewable for a further 2 years subject to performance.
Established in 1926, the University of Reading is one of the best research universities in the UK. It offers a range of scholarships to undergraduate and master’s students. Candidates will be part of a growing, vibrant, and intellectually stimulating postgraduate community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULL PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All UK and international students can apply for this application.
- PhD studentship will be awarded in Business Informatics, Systems & Accounting.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a good undergraduate degree in a relevant subject and a Master’s degree, preferably at the distinction level.
- To be accepted to study for a PhD, applicants will normally need to have an undergraduate degree of at least an Upper Second-class/2.1 (or equivalent) and/or a master’s degree, in a subject, related to the proposed PhD topic. In some areas of the University (particularly in the arts, humanities, social sciences and business) applicants are normally only accepted if they have a master’s level qualification.
- The majority of PhD programmes require a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 however, some areas require a score of 7.0 these are: Henley Business School (with the exception of Business Informatics and Systems Accounting which accepts 6.5).
FULL PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must upload copies of your academic transcripts, certificates and other supporting information; it also enables us to contact your referees directly.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below