Application for the Business Masters Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
The scholarship award encourages international students who wish to commence the master’s coursework at the University of Auckland Business School. The University of Auckland will provide scholarship of up to $32,000 towards international student tuition fees for a master’s programme at the University of Auckland Business School.
As the largest university in New Zealand, Auckland was established in 1883 and it is also known as the highest-ranked university in the country. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUSINESS MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Master of Human Resource Management, Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing, or Master of Professional Accounting.
- Must maintain a GPA of 5.00 (equivalent to a B average) in each quarter of study.
- Must be enrolled and have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time study in a Master of Human Resource Management, Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing or Master of Professional Accounting degree at the University of Auckland Business School.
- Students will be selected on the basis of academic merit as assessed by the grade point average (GPA) or grade point equivalent (GPE) calculated over the most recent qualifying programme and a written statement highlighting the applicant’s potential to succeed in business studies at the University of Auckland.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
BUSINESS MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 3 March, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below