Application for the Business Part-Time Fee Scholarships for International Students in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Technological University Dublin in Ireland.
This scholarship is open to all international students who want to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Victoria University of Wellington. The applicants that are selected for this application will be given NZ$10,000 in two instalments of NZ$5,000 in first and second year each towards the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Victoria University of Wellington, formerly named Victoria College, is a research institute ranked #223 in the World University Ranking, QS 2021, that chases research strengths and the distinctive advantages and opportunities that it provides to deliver transformative outcomes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUSINESS PART-TIME FEE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Applicants can apply to research Environment, Energy and Health, Information, Communications and Media Technologies, New Materials and Devices, Society, Culture, and Enterprise.
- Applicants are required to have received an acceptance letter by TU in the applied programme.
- Candidates are needed to hold qualifications relevant to research to secure a position at TU Dublin.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 92, IELTS – 6.0, and PTE – 62.
BUSINESS PART-TIME FEE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Copy of passport
- CV/ Resume
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 3rd September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below