Application for the Business School Dean’s Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Durham University in UK.
Internationally recognized, Durham University Business School is proudly integral to one of the world’s prestigious universities. Their vision is to lead business ideas and practice to improve global wealth and welfare. Applicant will be awarded with 50% of the tuition fee (up to £12,500)
The mission of the university is to develop and enthuse leaders and entrepreneurs who create share and use knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUSINESS SCHOOL DEAN’S FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Complete the appropriate program application process in full and have received a conditional offer for study by June 30th,
- Be available to take up your program place in the 2020/21 academic year
- Be willing to participate and cooperate in public marketing activities which the School may organize for the opportunity winners
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for a scholarship. Where fees are paid by an employer, private provider or government body, applicants will not be considered for a scholarship.
- Scholarship fees cover the standard completion timescales of our programs
- The studentships are not transferable and not deferrable. They are valid only for use by scholarship winners in the academic year for which the program has been awarded. Applicants who choose to defer entry will be considered for available positions available in the year of entry. Acceptance of a scholarship before deferral does not guarantee a scholarship offer during the year of entry.
- There is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the program is not taken up.
- Applicants awarded a Durham University Business School Scholarship, will not be eligible for any other Durham University awards or discounts such as alumni discounts.
BUSINESS SCHOOL DEAN’S FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate application is necessary.
Application must include:
- To secure the Award applicants must confirm acceptance of the award by the date stated on the program offer email.
- Failure to confirm acceptance of the program by this date may result in the applicant’s right to the program being removed and the program being awarded to another applicant.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below