Application for the Business school funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The postgraduate coursework award program is open to both domestic and international students to study the Executive Master of Business Administration (Executive MBA) in Australia.The University of Sydney will provide half of the tuition fees discount for postgraduate coursework.
The University of Sydney has a world-class business school which offer global business and management education. It helps students to develop the skills, knowledge and values which they need to become a leader in a rapidly changing world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUSINESS SCHOOL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- The program is available for Executive Master of Business Administration offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an unconditional offer to study the Executive MBA.
- A statement of motivation and interview is required for admission to the Master of Business Administration and Master of Management.
- Before thinking to apply for the Global Executive MBA you must check the English language proficiency that depends on your country of origin and educational background.
BUSINESS SCHOOL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, applicants need to take admission for Executive Master of Business Administration (Executive MBA) at Sydney Business School. After receiving an offer to enter, applicants will automatically be considered for this study grant.
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to submit a statement of motivation, a copy of your CV, evidence of English proficiency, transcript, and a copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 20, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below