Application for the Business School International Scholarships at the University of Sydney In Australia -2019/2020 Entry is now open for international students in Australia.
These awards are activated for the excellent students to pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses in Australia.
Founded in January 2011, the University of Sydney Business School is the business faculty and an element body of the University of Sydney.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BUSINESS SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are eligible for this fund.
- Candidates can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Must be a new Business School student or a commencing undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student.
- Depends upon the course in which a candidate is applying.
- Demonstrating the English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary but only if English is not your local language.
BUSINESS SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants are free from any other application; they only have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the University of Sydney. They will be automatically awarded by the fund after their admissions in the course.
Application must include:
- A curriculum vitae, copy of the passport and academic transcripts must be attached with admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 4, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below