Application for the C S McCully Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The aim of the funding program is to support highly motivated students proceeding to the Professional Years of the BE(Hons) degree. The scholarship provides financial assistance with the costs associated with university study, to a value of $2,000.
As New Zealand’s second-oldest university, the University of Canterbury was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars. Its Exchange Program has more than 60 exchange agreements with universities in North America.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
C S MCCULLY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue a BE (Hons) degree.
- Full-time students who have completed, or been exempted from the Engineering Intermediate Year, and are taking subjects of the Professional courses leading to a BE (Hons).
- For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
C S MCCULLY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates have to submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below