Application for the Calboonya Legacy Information Technology and Computer Science International Scholarship in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The educational fund is available to encourage and support outstanding new and currently enrolled students who wish to study undergraduate degree coursework in the field of Engineering. The scholarship winner will receive the tuition fees for undergraduate study. The value of the scholarship will be at least $4,500 but limited to the annual income from the fund.
Queensland University is Australia’s second-largest research excellence university and the country’s second-largest university overall. Associate, bachelor’s, masters, doctorate, and higher decorate degrees are available to students from all over the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- You will be enrolled or intending to enrol in one of the Approved Program the following programs: –
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science Major)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Computer Science Major) or any dual program including the above programs.
- Can demonstrate financial need
- Submits an application to the Associate Dean, by the closing date for applications
- Is enrolled or will be enrolled full-time in an Approved Program
- Is either –
- A Commencing Student; or
- A prior recipient of the Scholarship; and
- Does not hold a scholarship that the Associate Dean considers to be similar.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ. The level of English required depends on the program you’re applying for.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, students have to take admission for an undergraduate degree. After that, they are eligible to apply for the award.
Application must include:
- A cover letter addressed to Associate Professor Liza O’Moore, Associate Dean (Academic), Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology.
- Your resume of no more than 2 x A4 pages).
- A copy of your most recent year 12 report card (if you have already enrolled for semester 1, 2022 please include a copy of your studies report which can be saved from mySI-net).
- Evidence of your personal current financial circumstances.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 7, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below