Application for the Calvary Scholarship Programs For International Students In USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Calvary University in USA.
The award is valid for both the international and US students. The main purpose of the program is to support students for completing an undergraduate degree program at the university in the United States.The studentship will provide multiple awards from $500 to $2000 toward the tuition fees.
Established in 1932, Calvary University is a Christian university that provides several associates and bachelor’s degrees including an adult degree completion program. It has become a nationally recognized leader in decreasing the cost of high-quality education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CALVARY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from the USA as well as all nationalities around the world
- Applicants can study an undergraduate degree program in any subject area at the university
- To be eligible for this studentship, the aspirants need to take admission in the full-time bachelor degree course at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- The applicant must be a junior or senior undergraduate or graduate international student
- Applicants must be a degree-seeking student and enrolled full-time (at least 12 hours undergraduates or at least 9 hours seminary).
- The applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, learning, and speaking.
- Candidates must submit their ACT and SAT scores for applying in a bachelor degree coursework at the university as well as submit FAFSA application.
CALVARY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For obtaining the opportunity, you must enroll in the bachelor degree coursework program at Calvery. Applicants need to download an application form and submit to the given address: Financial Aid Office, Calvary University, 15800 Calvary Road, Kansas City, MO 64147, Ph. 816-425-6136, Fax: 816-425-6134, [email protected]
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit an essay, higher secondary grade card, an official transcript of all school you have attended and official academic grades
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below