Application for the Cambridge Best Scholarship Scheme for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Cambridge in UK.
The aim of the Cambridge international awards is to ensure that the 250 highest ranked students, irrespective of nationality, receive full financial support to undertake research leading to a PhD. Full financial support to undertake research leading to a PhD. The grants pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance sufficient for a single person. In order to maximise the Number of Awards awarded, the Trust will, when appropriate, promote winners of Vice-Chancellor’s Awards and Cambridge international awards to other full-cost awards with UK Research Councils, or partner organisations, or Departments or Colleges, who are willing to provide either the full amount or part of the cost of the program. Where part of the cost of a scholarship is offered, the Trust will meet the balance.
The Cambridge Commonwealth, European & International Trust was established on 1 August 2013 from the merger of the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust and the Cambridge Overseas Trust. These were established as charities by the University of Cambridge in the 1980s in order to provide financial support for international students on degree courses at Cambridge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CAMBRIDGE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible for these endowments.
- These are guidelines on eligibility for programmes
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
CAMBRIDGE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applicants should submit the Graduate Application Form, ticking the box to apply to the Cambridge Trust and completing Sections B3 (Cambridge Trust Personal Statement) and B4 (Financial Details for the Cambridge Trust).
- Applications Varies according to awards.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below