Application for the Cambridge Funding for French Students the UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the St. John’s College in UK.
The scheme is currently open for only French origin students who have received an offer to study at St John’s College. The value of this award is the full cost of your studies consisting of tuition fees and maintenance costs.
St. John’s College is emerging as an inspiring place to study and the first choice of international students. It is one of the world’s largest colleges with a diverse, welcoming and safe environment. It was founded in 1511 by the Tudor matriarch Lady Margaret Beaufort.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CAMBRIDGE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be offered a place to study at St John’s College for an undergraduate course
- Must have French nationality, and
- Must have gone to school in France.
- Undergraduate degree program
- The admission requirements vary from one course to another. For more information.
- The University accepts the following certificates. You may be asked to have one of the following:
- ELTS Academic – a minimum overall grade of 7.5, usually with 7.0 or above in each element
- EU students – a high rank in English taken as part of a leaving examination may be acceptable
- GCSE in English Language / IGCSE English Language – grade C or above
- Cambridge English: Advanced-grade A or B
- Cambridge English: Proficiency – grade A, B or C
- Singapore Integrated Program (SIP).
100 PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates will be awarded this application automatically if your application for admission in an application program to John’s College is accepted successfully. You can apply by using the university’s UCAS system.
Application must include:
- As part of your UCAS application, you will need to submit a personal statement and school/college reference.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below