Application for the Cambridge Trust Postgraduate Placements Program in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Cambridge in UK.
This educational award is providing financial assistance to students from all over the world who want to study postgraduate degree coursework at the university. The trust offers a full-tuition fee to all programmes excluding for MBA or MFin programmes.
Founded in 2013, the Cambridge Commonwealth, European & International Trust provides a range of degree programs and scholarships for all outstanding candidates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CAMBRIDGE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU/UK and international students are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate degree in any subject at Cambridge.
- To be eligible, the applicants must hold an undergraduate degree for this grant.
- For admission, applicants must have a bachelor degree before applying for this programme.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
CAMBRIDGE PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please apply by the relevant deadline set for entry to your particular course and complete the ‘Funding’ section in the online Applicant Portal in order to be considered for funding. All students must be admitted to the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures.
Application must include:
- All applicants must upload a CV, copies of transcripts and certificates for each degree you have studied.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 3, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below