Application for the Camosun College Electronics & Computer Engineering International Student Award in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Camosun College in UK.
The scholarship aims to encourage outstanding students who wish to pursue the Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology Renewable Energy, Diploma program. The college will provide the selected students with tuition fees to finance their undertaken diploma studies.
Founded in 1971, Camosun College is a public community college established in 1971 in Victoria, the capital city of the Province of British Columbia. It has approximately 8000 students, 522 of whom are international students. International students are helped by a knowledgeable staff with admissions, advising, registration, counselling, orientation, and homestay.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Students can apply for an Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology – Renewable Energy, Diploma program at Camosun College.
- The student must be an international student enrolled in the Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology – Renewable Energy, Diploma program
- The applicants must check all the college’s admission requirements.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: One of:
- IELTS (Academic)score of 6.0 overall (no sub-score less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBTscore of 78 overall (no sub-score less than 19)
- PTE Academic or PTE Academic Online score of 54 overall (no sub-score less than 50)
- Cambridge Assessment of English: C1 Advancedscore of 174 overall (no sub-score less than 169)
- CAEL CEscore of 60 overall (no sub-score less than 60)
- GTEC CBTscore of 1200 overall (minimum sub-scores: Reading 325, Writing 270, Speaking 260, Listening 335)
- Duolingo English Test (DET) score of 105 for General Admission to most Certificate and Diploma programs and Bachelor of Business Administration programs (exceptions: Nursing and certain other Health-related programs).
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to apply via the online application form. All eligible students will be considered for the scholarship award.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below