Application for the CAN-College’s Entrance Funding for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Canadian Career Education College in Canada.
Students, who are from any part of the world and applying for a designated vocational diploma at CAN-College, will benefit from this funding opportunity. The sponsorship will provide 30 and 50 percent of tuition that will assist all eligible students to pursue a vocational diploma at the college.
Canadian Career Education College in short CAN-College is a designated learning institution located in Vaughan, Canada. It has been helping students from all economic backgrounds access world-class and affordable education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CAN-COLLEGE’S ENTRANCE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries are eligible
- The sponsorship will be awarded to students who take admission in any vocational diploma at the college.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must hold an approved admission status and LOA from Can-College.
- Applicants must start the program at the college as per schedule.
- Applicants must show a previous CGPA of 3.5. To continue scholarship disbursements after admission, the graduate scholarship recipient must maintain a CGPA of 3.5 during their study at Can-College.
- Requirements associated with admission vary course to course.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
CAN-COLLEGE’S ENTRANCE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The following must be sent as supporting documents with application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below