Application for the Canadian Imperial Entrance funding for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Canadian Imperial College in Canada.
The bursary is furnished to assist international students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the college. Winners will get the amount of $2,000 accredited towards study expense.
Canadian Imperial College is located in Alberta, Canada. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in their multicultural environment and provides endless opportunities for graduates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CANADIAN IMPERIAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Pursuing bachelors degree program at the College.
- Claimants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college
- All applicants must be high school graduates or 19 years or older at the start of the students first academic term unless special admission is granted. Some programs or courses may require a higher score for entry.
- All applicants must have a minimum TOEFL score of 78 (CBT), with nothing less than 19 in each band, for general college admissions, or an IELTS score of 6.0 in any band, for general college admission.
CANADIAN IMPERIAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The college may ask you for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport and e-mail it to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below