Application for the Canadian Law Student Scholarship for Canadian in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
This program will be given to those candidates who are going to be enrolled in the bachelor or Juris doctor program offered by Griffith in Canada.The program is valued at $5,000 in total and is for tuition fees only and two deductions of $2,500 will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program.
Griffith University is an open research college in South East Queensland on the east bank of Australia. Formally established in 1971, Griffith opened its entryways in 1975, presenting Australia’s first degrees in ecological science and Asian investigations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CANADIAN LAW SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian candidates are eligible to apply
- Applicants from the law, stream are eligible for this grant.
- To be considered for this grant, applicants needed to be enrolled into the Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor at Griffith University.
- For being applied for the admission, the applicant ought to have IELTS 6.5 with no sub-score < 6.0 in the English language.
- Candidates who are willing to take admission at the university are required to have 5.0 Min. GPA.
CANADIAN LAW SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Desired candidates are required to take admission in the Bachelor or Juris doctor program at the university. After being enrolled at university, candidates will be considered for this award.
Application must include:
- For being considered for this award, learners are required to submit a completed program, a certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts, and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 6, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below