Application for the Cancer Research UK PhD Studentships at Barts Cancer Institute in UK 2019/20 Entry is now open for international students in the UK.
Our training programme aims to develop a cohort of scientists equipped both intellectually and technically to conduct the highest quality research on cancer.
BCI was created in 2003, and brought together some of the most eminent cancer research teams in London. We are one of the six Institutes within the Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London. Barts Cancer Institute (BCI) is one of the top five cancer research centres in the UK and is one of 13 Cancer Research UK Centres of Excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CANCER RESEARCH UK PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Studentships are available for International students.
- These studentships are open to graduates with either:
- A 2:1 or 1st degree in a related subject; or,
- A 2:2 in a related subject with a subsequent MSc awarded with Merit or Distinction
If your degree has not yet been awarded but you are expected to meet the above entry requirements you are welcome to apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
CANCER RESEARCH UK PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You will need to complete our online application form. You will be required to include the following as part of your application:
- Your CV
- Statement of purpose
- Details of 2 referees. At least one of your references must be an academic one.
- Copy of your transcript(s), including a breakdown of marks
- If applicable, proof of English proficiency
When completing the application form, please ensure that:
- In the Research Proposal section, you indicate the name of the supervisor and title of the project that you are applying for. There is no requirement to upload a Research Proposal as you will be applying for a specific project
- Within the Funding section, you select I am a QMUL PG Research Studentship applicant and then type CRUK Accelerator studentship in the box below
- You provide all supporting documents, as we are unable to consider incomplete applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 18, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below